The ReAkta Utility Knife has a unique mechanism where the blade will stay in the 'out' position when a controlled cut is being made, however if the knife is dropped, shaken or jerked, the blade will retract back. This version comes complete with a 'Ceramic' blade - known to last up to 10x longer than steel.
- Aluminium blade carrier
- Moulded in a tough glassed filled nylon plastic
- Ceramic blade is non-conductive and non-corrusive
- Ceramic blade with rounded tip for extra safety
- Reversible and replaceable ceramic blade
- Easy blade change and cleaning procedure
- General construction industry use
|KNIFE BODY||20% Glass Filled Nylon Plastic|
|DIMENSIONS||167 x 50 x 18mm|
Click on any of the following links to download the file.